View Single Post
Old 10-31-2009   #6
dokujitsu
GTA addict since 2001

dokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman View Post
Major thing Rockstar needs to work on for the next GTA is combining the realism and fun. They've got realistic physics and graphics now, so just throw in some miniguns, jetpacks, and clowncars and you're set.

The way I see it, leaving the possibility open to do unrealistic things is more realistic than not allowing it at all.
Exactly. The game looks great, but being able to do all the off the wall stuff is what makes it fun. It's what made GTA. I would love the jet pack to return. Kinda like the SA one where you can hover, but I'd want to see a Rocketeer style one where you can take off. Fastest 'vehicle' in the game.