View Single Post
Old 10-30-2009   #3
dokujitsu
GTA addict since 2001

dokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura about
Lightbulb

I want R* to take notes of what everyone has loved and hated about every GTA game to date. Then pick out the best stuff, use it, add on to it, and make a whole new game that has the great GTA feel we all look forward to.

+ I'm sure they'll come up with a great new story, so I'm not even worried about that. Maybe some closure on the older characters like Tommy, Claude, and CJ?

+ It's gotta be a large city, of course. With a few free and open areas to play around in. Runways, fields, golf course.. whatever! Now that we officially have multiplayer, these areas could be a lot of fun!

+ I want the variety of melee weapons from Vice back. Everything from knives and machetes to handyman tools and golf clubs.

+ New weapons I'd like to see are tasers (projectile kind), mace, paintball guns. Just goofy things to annoy peds with.

+ Also, bring back the heavy weapons. The hell with realism, make it FUN! Flamethrower and minigun. That's all I ask.

+ More aerial vehicles. Choppers are great, but planes are even better. Thank you R* for putting parachutes in TBoGT! Keep that! Next, how about some squirrel suit skydiving ?

+ A variety of street rides. Bring back bicycles, go karts, ATVs, and golf carts! Maybe add an amphibious vehicle? And what happened to monster trucks?

+ BADASS & FUN CHEATS

+ Car mods. A newer version of San An's.

+ Garages.

+ At least one SUPER safe house where you can store a ton of vehicles. Boats, cars, and aircraft.

+ Easier wardrobe selection. No more "Next... loaaaaad. Next... loaaaaaad." Either make it load instantly or just list it up like SA.

* And finally, the Deluxo. PLEASE! *

MULTIPLAYER

+ With the open arenas, I could see some awesome shootout action. I keep thinking of a paintball mode if there was a paintball gun added.

+ A way to search for certain games. Maybe a lobby system.

+ "Cheats On" option for free mode. The ability to show or hide games that use this in your search criteria.

Last edited by dokujitsu; 10-30-2009 at 09:59 PM.. Reason: Multiplayer stuff... and cleaning up my wall-o-text
dokujitsu is offline   Reply With Quote