Thread: Cataclysm
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2009   #341
Zero
Veteran Member

Zero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond repute
I had one that made Mario noises.

It was SOOOOO fucking hysterical for like 10 mins, then it just got very annoying. Let me see if I can find it, it's worth a try. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
Worgen pet was cooler, plus I'm on one of the highly populated realms in the EU so almost every hunter has one of those. Nothing is really rare on my realm.
Oh don't be a twat.

While cool it was to have, it's not a beast. Not to mention the word on how to tame it spread faster than AIDS in Africa. Plus it was fuckin easy to tame.

While Loque has a 10 hour repawn.
And after those 10 hours, it could be one of the other 2 ultra rare spawns that show up. NOT TO MENTION the fact that they're only up for about 10 mins tops before they're either killed or despawn.

So people with worgen pets can now cry because their wolf is like every other asshole with a wolf and jog on!
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote