Thread: Cataclysm
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2009   #121
Bonecrusher
Addicted Member

Bonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond repute
The amount of Worgen will be pretteh crazy.
I'll probably wait a bit

edit: zero

Going into combat as a Worgen does a quicker animation that sends you into Wolf form (yes, you must be in Wolf form during combat, and it's purely cosmetic). But hitting the transformation ability while a human will give you this animation -- it looks great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HH View Post
After releasing my mix tape here, people are loving it. Like, loving it. I mean to the point that I'm gone to clubs to perform, all black clubs and they give a standing ovation, getting dab from everyone, and on my sort of"party-and-get-fucked-up" records, the whole club is dancing.

Last edited by Bonecrusher; 08-22-2009 at 04:28 AM..
Bonecrusher is offline   Reply With Quote