View Single Post
Old 08-21-2009   #40
masteratt
Fiery depths of life

masteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enoughmasteratt will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash_735 View Post
They had Chinatown Wars backdrops there too, does that mean Chinatown wars is coming to the PS3?

Just mentioning that because people are taking each little thing and trying to turn it into a source of proof, they have cups there too, does that mean Rockstar will release The Lost and Damned and Ballad of Gay Tony for Cups? The previous rumour has fell through the floor so why hold out, yes it would be nice if it came out on all platforms but putting all your hope on that because Rockstar has a few PS3 Kiosks at their booth is rather a little odd and seems rather ignorant, just like many people over at GTAForums who think everytime something is done to Games for Windows Live, it somehow means they're doing it for GTA4 and not all of the other games that use that service.
I'm not making it a proof of anything, you might want to re-read my post. You clearly used your imagination a bit last time.
I just posted the pics and asked for insight.

And look, the monitor in the picture with the GTA logo has a different subtitle to the game (brand new DLC?) and if it's just GTA4, why the heck would Rockstar bring a 1+ year old game to a game show?
masteratt is offline   Reply With Quote