Thread: Pigeon Glitch?
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2009   #5
truekiller

truekiller is on a distinguished roadtruekiller is on a distinguished roadtruekiller is on a distinguished roadtruekiller is on a distinguished roadtruekiller is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTA44 View Post
Hmm, use a different guide and check those 14 spots again, perhaps one of them is inaccurate.
And it makes no difference whether or not the save file is compatible with trophies or not - I got all 200 pigeons on my save game way before the trophy patch.

If after this you still can't find it, I'm afraid you just might have to start from #1 checking every spot again accurately. But I'm sure you won't have to resort to that.
Actually thats the second one i have used. The first one i used i got to 199. Then i ended up going back to the autosave and started over and thats when i noticed that there were actually 14 gone with 1 missing and not acounted for in my stats. Also the 14 are not hard ones at all and i know exactly where they are supposed to be. I am going to check one more time and after that i am going to start a new game. I have to anyway to get the trophies so it is not a big deal. I will just use that first save as my goof off file since i have already used cheats on it.
Also any idea if the pigeons can actually glitch to a differnent location?

Last edited by truekiller; 08-17-2009 at 09:27 PM..
truekiller is offline   Reply With Quote