Thread: Pigeon Glitch?
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2009   #3
truekiller

truekiller is on a distinguished roadtruekiller is on a distinguished roadtruekiller is on a distinguished roadtruekiller is on a distinguished roadtruekiller is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTA44 View Post
There's no glitch as far as I know and I don't think cheats should have any effect on completion percentage. I got all 200 pigeons so I know they're all there, but before I got the last one I was missing one and thought of all the places that I could have possibly 'skimmed' i.e. not looked very hard because I thought I had already gotten it passing by before.

Have you checked the one in the little hole in the curved column at the airport? That's the one I missed and I was sure I got it before.

Maybe just try looking over the first few and last few pigeons on each island to make sure.

And btw, which guide did you use to find the pigeons?
I used this guide http://www.gta4.tv/Pigeons.php

I reloaded the auto save and checked and i only have 13 but the 14 spots i marked dont have any pigeons.
If it helps there are missing pigeons at these 14 numbers (the rest are there)
001, 013, 014, 023, 034, 035, 058, 065, 070, 074, 111, 136, 151, and 197. Thats 14 but it says i only have 13. I am 100% sure that there is not a pigeon at any of these locations. I have checked all over and there is nothing about a glitch but something isnt right.
The only other thing i can think of is this is my main file that i started BEFORE the update that adds PS3 trophies.

Last edited by truekiller; 08-17-2009 at 07:30 PM..
truekiller is offline   Reply With Quote