View Single Post
Old 06-27-2009   #9
jwrebholz
Cola-addled Smartass

jwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura about
I'm having trouble with the ASI loader too. I downloaded it and installed the required files into the root GTA4 directory (program files/Rockstar Games/GTAIV) and also added the God Mode mod and dropped the required files into the same directory, as directed. Got an EFC error. Downloaded the EFC error fix. Continued getting EFC error. Removed everything, game works fine. Double-checked everything, re-read all the instructions, did everything over again, got EFC error again. What am I doing wrong? (Currently have 1.0.4.0 and everything I put in says it's compatible with 1.0.4.0 and below. Game is a fresh install, running on Windows 7)

Last edited by jwrebholz; 06-27-2009 at 08:59 PM.. Reason: more information
jwrebholz is offline   Reply With Quote