View Single Post
Old 06-25-2009   #12
Larry Novellino
Larry Novellino - Waconia High School, Minnesota

Larry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauwee View Post
It bothers me that Sony can't keep their hands to themselves. CTW belongs to the DS imo.
Okay I definitely should've worded that better. I know its a profitable decision to bring CTW to the PSP, but I just don't like the concept of a port. It typically ruins the original integrity of the game. If they were planning to make an all new title specifically for the new PSP to market it's release, that would be perfect, but all I'm saying is there are obvious CTW specifics that are only utilized on the DS and will be either dismissed or altered for the PSP version. And who knows, maybe the PSP version will be better than the original. We'll just wait and see.

I didn't intend to hate, sorry for the implied ignorance.
Larry Novellino is offline   Reply With Quote