View Single Post
Old 06-23-2009   #8
JRussell89
Dats da fact jack!

JRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauwee View Post
It bothers me that Sony can't keep their hands to themselves. CTW belongs to the DS imo.
Well, that's a pretty selfish point of view. I think the decision was probably initiated by R* in response to the surprisingly poor sales for the DS. So, if I'm a R* exec I move the game for release on a system that they have success with. Just plain good business sense.

As far as the game in general, I would like to think R* would be smart enough to adapt the game so it works with the PSP. I don't own either and I don't plan on it. Ultimately, I was never interested in the CTW story to begin with. Personally, I think the game with more time and development could have evolved into the next installment in the series and not just a "filler" release until the next major release. All the cool features and tasks could/should be included for the next title whatever/whenever that may be.

Last edited by JRussell89; 06-23-2009 at 04:39 AM..
JRussell89 is offline   Reply With Quote