View Single Post
Old 05-26-2009   #18
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaytow View Post
What was that guy saying it was going to be called? The hoods of the streets or something?

I bet no one seen this name coming, can't wait.

I'm sure r* are releasing the DLC as disk form for sales. I see the average gamer buying this and a lot more copies selling than TLAD.
Also does them being in disk form mean that the "disk game" will include 1000G?
We had The City of the Hood and Blood and a Foure Leaf Clover.

The Disc is to entice people, a lot of PS3 owners who played GTA4 didn't want to rebuy the game just for the DLC, this cuts that out. As for achievements, I can't say, but if both TLAD and TBOGT both get 500GS each then I hope us live Buyers also get it. either that or it will be both 250GS combined, along with 250GS from GTA IV (Small tasks that can be done in all games) and then a further new 250GS which Live players will also get which could be more small tasks that can be done in both games.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote