View Single Post
Old 05-15-2009   #17
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
... You obviously don't understand what I just said, ZCAB.

I am not only talking about PS2 owners, I am talking about PS3 owners. What ever happened to R* making things equally? The first GTA came out on PC and PSX.. GTA 2 came out on PSX and PC... GTA III Came out on PC, PS2 and then Xbox.. Same with VC and San Andreas.

Why all of a sudden do they take a certain console, who wasn't originally their home based machine, and give them exclusive content that everyone who bought their game should have the right to obtain no matter what console they have. What I am saying, exclusivity is a load of shit... A load of shit is what R* is becoming when they treat others differently.

The day R* announces that PS3 is receiving the same DLC as Xbox gets, is the day I will take back what I just said.

Last edited by iKlipse; 05-15-2009 at 01:04 AM..
iKlipse is offline   Reply With Quote