View Single Post
Old 05-10-2009   #9
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeeshan810 View Post
Gaming Front - Knew it when I was reading this Article why would Rockstar Games brings TLAD on the PS3 that Microsoft paid $50 million for 2 DLC contents to be EXCLUSIVE.

True - Zidane
You don't know much about Rockstar's history with the term "exclusive" do you

Of course I'm going to hope this is true. PSW Magazine would be a reliable source, but before I get ahead of myself I would like confirmation that this information in fact does reside in PSW's latest issue.

Now I've said this before, but "MS paid $50 million" is not an argument against the possibility IMO. Sony paid Rockstar in the past for what turned out to be timed exclusives. Thing is, they didn't tell anybody exactly how much they paid. For all we know Sony could have coughed up $100 million for those 1-2 year exclusive deals. So yeah, don't use $50 million as an argument because there is nothing to compare it to.

Ultimately I would prefer the GTA series to go back soley to PlayStation anyway.