View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009   #2
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeeshan810 View Post
Is digital distribution the delivery method of the future? Will we get entire games this way? As long as it gets me that sawed off shotgun, I'm in.
not in the near future, eventually most likely. Downloadable games also take away the used game market which would kill gamestop/eb and such stores but make the developers more money since they will be making money off everyone who downloads the game and not just those who buy a new game
I think maybe next generation of consoles they will try to go more of the Downloads only path. The consoles would have to have massive hard drives tho. Also download speeds would have to be fast enough that you're not downloading for hours cause no one would want to do that.
lillb is offline   Reply With Quote