View Single Post
Old 03-15-2009   #5
Mitchell Maniac
God of Creation

Mitchell Maniac will become famous soon enoughMitchell Maniac will become famous soon enoughMitchell Maniac will become famous soon enoughMitchell Maniac will become famous soon enoughMitchell Maniac will become famous soon enoughMitchell Maniac will become famous soon enoughMitchell Maniac will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by behzad_sol View Post
for text document, when you want to upload it put the file with a readme (which in the read me.txt you explain how to instal the mod) in a folder then compress it (.rar, .zip...), after that upload it

about the speed, well, you can go to an internet cafe or a friend's house or anywhere that you can upload it with high speed, so there is no problem for uploading

Edit: also, what's your mod?
mmhh okay i currently try to uplaod the file again ...

I made a little but cool change for the GTA IV Background loadingscreens ... before there were all Black and White ... so i decide to made seven complete NEW colored Loadingscreens from the exact same Area like the the original images (well almost ) ... u can download it from here if u want http://rapidshare.com/files/20963848...ingscreens.rar

and tell me pls if these pics are good !

Mitchell Maniac is offline   Reply With Quote