View Single Post
Old 02-09-2009   #1
De7erminist
http://7thzone.net

De7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura about
MORE New Music Confirmed + Amazon Purchase Link!!!

Recently, Amazon has posted a new item on sale, titled "Grand Theft Auto: Statik Selektah's The Lost And Damned EP", following a claim on a video blog that was released by Statik Selektah himself. Below, I have listed a list of currently known songs that will be featured in Grand Theft Auto IV: The Lost and Damned's soundtrack.

"Grand Theft Auto: Statik Selektah's The Lost And Damned EP":

1. Termanology - "Here In Liberty City"
  2. Freeway - "Car Jack"
  3. Saigon - "Spit"
  4. Consequence - "I Hear Footsteps"
  5. Skyzoo - "The Chase Is On"
  6. Talib Kweli - "My Favorite Song"

Other Known Tracks:
  • Sepultura - Dead Embryonic Cells (From the Debut Trailer)
  • Brazilian Girls - Noveau Americain (From the "Johnny Klebitz" Trailer)
  • Busta Rhymes - Conglomerate (Mentioned in this post)
  • The Yelling - Blood On The Steps (From the "Billy Grey" Trailer)

Anyone who can purchase from Amazon, please PM me or reply here! I would be very glad to listen to those few tracks, but sadly I do not reside in the USA or anywhere near, so if you do not mind to share, please do so and share with the rest!
De7erminist is offline   Reply With Quote