View Single Post
Old 01-29-2009   #73
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Since you're relaxed, I'll let you off, your whole posts are just about not liking what MS have done, believe me, each company is to blame, I don't agree with a lot of things Sony do, especially being too laid back this generation and losing soo many exclusives rather than putting up a fight for them against Microsoft. For example, Tekken 6 was developed and designed on the PS3s Hardware and was suppose to come out this March, but Micosoft waved some money at them and now Namco/Bandai are porting it to the 360, which has also pushed the PS3 release back to DECEMBER!

But I must stress, this is EXACTLY the same as LCS/VCS, you shouldn't be angry at Rockstar or Microsoft as the deal was done the same way LCS and VCS was, Sony got them under exclusive contract for all Sony platforms for an unknown amount of money. This generation, Microsoft have done the same, except rather than seperate sold games, they are DLC Expansion Packs. You admitted yourself that YOU mistook how large this DLC was actually going to be, when Microsoft and Rockstar always said it was going to be something big long before GTA IV was released. Once again it's your own mistake that's lead to these mis-informed rants. Sorry for calling you a fanboy though, you just seemed to be very negative against one company.

I'll admit, Microsoft buying all sorts is a 50/50 thing, it can be good and it can be bad. As long as they have the money to invest, they will try all they can to get games on their console, why? So more people will buy it and enjoy more games on it. All companies have made stupid choices, like Sony between 2005-2007, where the PS3 was barely a Games Console and just pushed as a Media Entertainment Center. My only gripe with your posts is that you're argueing about something that was made clear from the start and it's your own error that's led to you feeling fucked over.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote