View Single Post
Old 01-28-2009   #71
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
the_sextein, you clearly have something against Microsoft, I know I didn't imagine that as Olin and tnsgt confirmed it, MS DID say from the beginning that they'd have exclusive content. If anyone is at fault here, then it's you, you're the one who bought the PS3 because you wanted to play GTA4 without the wait for the PC version? Now you may of wanted a Blu-ray player too in which case, you made a good choice. But people knew before the game was released which console would have the DLC. Ok, I'm not argueing with you, I don't even care about what you're saying, I'm just pointing out contradictions with your posts. So just let it drop, ok, we all knew from the start, writing 10 page articles about it now isn't going to change anything.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote