View Single Post
Old 01-28-2009   #70
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels
Loyal Member

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
DLC has been treated as a new game rather than an add-on, and I can vision that easily, as an add-on would probably end up in Niko continuing his story, but it doesn't in this case (well, it would seem not, anyway).

Quote:
But in the end I think it is you guys who want to believe that all is fine just because it's not screwing you right now.
Actually, you'll find most people don't think it's all that fair itself, but the point is that Sony didn't stretch themselves to secure the DLC for themselves, I think you should be more mad with Sony than Rockstar and Microsoft, because if Rockstar never had that $50mil, then who's to say their DLC would just be a new car and weapon or two?

Look, yes, you aren't happy, but remember what I quoted can be taken and pushed back into your own face, as I doubt you'd be here typing about how shady it is for Rockstar to go to Sony instead if that was the case.

I didn't hear any Sony fans complaining when LCS and VCS got their little exclusive deal.

I can tell you what I think is fair though, the company that stuck their neck out getting what they wanted, and the company who wanted a big payoff got what they wanted, and the fans that stuck with XBox (for whatever reasons they chose) also got what they wanted.

Last edited by thenotsogoodtrickster; 01-28-2009 at 01:46 PM..
thenotsogoodtrickster is offline   Reply With Quote