View Single Post
Old 01-28-2009   #66
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
the_sextein: Chill out, you've contradicted yourself more than a few times in that post. I called you a fanboy because, no, you're not just showing slight negativity towards it, you're writing fucking articles about how Microsoft are poisoning the market and shaping the world in their image , I called you a fanboy, so you said I must only own a 360 and I'm bitter because I rushed out and purchased the first console? I own all 3 current gen consoles, the DS and a PSP and run games on my computer whenever I can, guess that blows your theory out of the water.

Also, you said you wasn't bothered by Sony snapping up the Stories games because they said it was exclusive from the start, well, Microsoft said they had exclusive content WAY before the game was released, so, what was your point on that one?

So chill out man, stop bitching because you think Microsoft is the Nazi Revolution and if you seriously can write that much about nothing, then start writing a book man!
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote