View Single Post
Old 01-28-2009   #65
devil chevelle
guy with the worst punctuation

devil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_sextein View Post

In anycase I am checking out the black 360 elite system. I need the HDMI/1080P specs to take advantage of my TV. It's kinda lame that there is no WIFI or rechargable contoller battery included with the system especially since it doesn't come with HDDVD or Blueray either. I'll admit the 120gig hardrive is alot more space than I could ever need so atleast that is nice. One thing is for sure, if I buy one I am getting the extended warrenty from Best Buy cause everyone I know that owns a 360 has had to return it at least two times since they bought it. That is another thing holding me back. I don't like buying bad electronics. It may be a great game system but it has proven to be a faulty design that clearly is not stable.

if your thinking that the extended warranty covers the red ring problem it does not they quit doing that around last august but it covers anything else that goes wrong with the system. which is kind of bad cus if im not mistaken most of the things that go wrong with it hardware wise will actually show up as a red ring and when best buy "tests" your system to see whats wrong with it all there gonna see is a red ring and tell you they cant cover it rather then seeing if its the real red ring that has been messing up all the systems lately. also everyone says all these things about faulty games going to the 360 and how much better the pc is for gaming and yadda yadda all i see for pc games that can maybe be a bonus is the ability to mod other then that same graphics and worst controls so if someone on here can tell me on how pc gamin is so much better i would like to know
devil chevelle is offline   Reply With Quote