View Single Post
Old 01-27-2009   #60
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
Just letting you know this isn't the only game that microsoft got exclusive DLC for. Fallout 3 also has DLC coming out today as well as two other packs in Feb. and March which are exclusive to 360 and PC. On the Fallout 3 forum PS3 users are also complaining about it.
Also i noticed you said you wanted ps3 for FF13
I believe that is also coming out for 360 so FF is no longer exclusive to Playstation

Normally I'd probably think big money hungry Microsoft was the bad guy, but since i'm now a customer and I can see some of their big money is actually benefiting their customers. Which is what a company should do, take care of its customers and be better than the competition to draw in more customers. So I can't really blame Microsoft for doing everything it can to get exclusive rights to things people will want in an effort to sell more systems and get more LIVE customers.
I guess i'm just happy I was lucky enough to get a 360 for christmas cause i used to be a big PS fan boy when i had PS2.
lillb is offline   Reply With Quote