View Single Post
Old 01-26-2009   #55
devil chevelle
guy with the worst punctuation

devil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_sextein View Post
Maybe in the future after these two expansions they will start making expansions for both systems or maybe Sony will pay for some exclusives but I just don't see a point. I liked it when certain developers would side with a company and stick with them even in tough times. Nintentdo had third party publishers that acted like that for a while. The hardware in the system didn't make a big differance it came down to who had the best developers under their belt. Today , developers are like whores that do whatever for whoever as long as you shell out some extra cash for absolutly nothing in return. It's not about selling their own games for their own prophit. It's about making extra money for doing nothing.
i do agree with the whore part it seems like no companys and most people dont have integrity now a days all they want is money and self concern first even if it requires fuckin over the customers or morales just to get ahead.

I am Mister X - Play
devil chevelle is offline   Reply With Quote