View Single Post
Old 01-23-2009   #51
devil chevelle
guy with the worst punctuation

devil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enough
i think this is just sony tryin to put confidence in there fans. i mean yes a lot of things arent exclusive anymore but usually the things i dont see being exclusive anymore are like xbox 360 games that go to pc but its still all microsoft. as for metal gear solid goin to xbox 360 i believe the contract they have is for a couple of years. and as for the contract with rockstar on dlc the content im pretty sure is to stay permanently so if rockstar where to give it to ps3 users they would get sued out of the asshole and they will probably be paying that 50 mil and then some to payback microsofts fee. also to add my own fanboy stuff i used to own all systems but i sold the ps3 cus frankly the only reason i bought it was for blu ray which i think was very overrated, and the other reason i got the ps3 was cus i get discounts (being a best buy salesman) but i just got rid of it cus i never played it and i felt like it was just a let down of a system.

o and also another reason was cause i couldent stand using psn im sorry this is gonna sound totally biased but i could not stand that shit i would rather pay the 50 dollars a year, and also for some reason people on live tend to be more of my type and are talkative.

I am Mister X - Play

Last edited by devil chevelle; 01-23-2009 at 12:54 AM..
devil chevelle is offline   Reply With Quote