View Single Post
Old 01-18-2009   #19
Xegethra

Xegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura about
yeah but they already done it manhunt...gta and manhunt only cameo in each others games, i doubt gta will go there

personally i think they should try something new for a city...i am actually kinda sick of seeing america all over the place (nothing against you guys but weve all seen it)...i rekon maybe if they go england...(screw london, thats a craphole) they could (probably wont) try a birmingham spoof...weve got lots of different scenes in the city and area, country side, suburbs, counsil flats, modern flats, highstreets, shopping areas, motorways, innercity NOT full of skyscrapers but fancy buildings all the same....theres a couple factory areas next to town, market districts with china town not far

weve got a fair bit of culture...we got the violent chavs (handsworth >_> and other areas). we even got areas leading up to shirly that are overrun with forieners...mostly asianss so it wont all be us brummies walking around the game. we got different types walking about to make it interesting. the gay quater near digbeth (near town) has some weird characters about it. you have the goths walking about town and digbeth. theres really not just normal people about here....one part of digbeth has thos young hippie, accept evereyone, artsy fartsy types...the custard factory area of digbeth

weve gpt a fair bit of crime in our city...there are some areas people dont go cus they will literelly, get killed

so maybe ill ask them to have a look at it...i mean rockstar or dma or whatever are after all....a brittish company

Last edited by Xegethra; 01-18-2009 at 05:31 AM..
Xegethra is offline   Reply With Quote