View Single Post
Old 01-17-2009   #8
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
well Rappo I got the game reinstalled and applied the GTA4 patch and got your Car Bomber working, but now I have a new problem, it seems to be unstable and only works when it wants to. I tried all 3 ASI Loaders available.

This ASI loader works with the car bomber but it lags my system to hell on performance, so that loader has issues alone
http://www.gtagaming.com/downloads/gta-iv/tools/1976

Alice and XliveLess don't hurt my performance and both work with the Car Bomber, but freezes and then crashes the game when mounting bombs, I tried about 2 or 3 different times with both of these loaders, sometimes I can only do up to 2 or 3 bombs, other times it freezes after just mounting 1 bomb

The fault might not be your mod, it could just be unstable ASI Loaders, or maybe a combination of both

Let me know if you need more testing done on a later release

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI

Last edited by Nite; 01-17-2009 at 07:45 AM..
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote