View Single Post
Old 12-24-2008   #11
Havok_Jro
I'm The Best At Space

Havok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond repute
A very good read and also very smart. Reading through that just gave me idea after idea, personally i would love to see a new city, but i can't actually think of any good cites. You were right about "The Big 5", it can't be things like Atlanta or other cities like that, honestly when i think of the big memorable cities i only really think NY, LA, Vegas, London and like Tokyo or Hong Kong. Now the last 3 would be, lets face it kinda dull i mean London at the moment isn't the best place to try and host things, especially with the getaway 3 coming out. I know it doesn't come close to GTA, but c'mon 2 London based games on next gen consoles in the space of a year or two, It would just be the same cockney gangs, rubbish landmarks and pigeons again. But back to Asia, i think it would be a good new experience, cause we've never really had many Chinese/Japanese Rpgs ( At least in the western world we ain't) It would be a good new change of scenery, Asia isn't all big skyscrapers it's a nice place. But i highly doubt that it will be anywhere out of USA, and personally i hope they remake VC

Ok well that's my theory over

P.S Merry Xmas All
Havok_Jro is offline   Reply With Quote