View Single Post
Old 12-23-2008   #1
Brotha
Rockstar-ish

Brotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the rough
Smile My Thoroughly Detailed Thoughts on Grand Theft Auto's potential future.

Hey guys, what's up ?

I was thinking a week ago, that I have pretty many thoughts on Grand Theft Auto, and how it may continue these coming years. I also happen to have a Christmas break right now, so I started writing, and writing. Now, I'm finished with an..call it "essay" where I discuss my thoughts on the next main GTA title to come. possible releasedate, protagonist, setting, and similar stuff. If you have nothing to do, and fancy some thoughts by a GTA Fan, check it out! I've put some real effort in it, so trust me, it isn't just senseless gibberish.

I could have pasted the whole thing here, but the thing is that...it's almost 7 pages long. So I have uploaded the Microsoft Word file, here you go:

http://www.speedyshare.com/325129612.html

Happy reading! and feedback is appreciated as always!

Cheers,
Brotha
Brotha is offline   Reply With Quote