View Single Post
Old 12-13-2008   #22
LordLeverette
AKA Conquerer and AKA GtaGuy

LordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alec_Pusay119 View Post
Anyone notice that new gun he is holding in the pic with the guy that looks like Jeff? I think it may be a Colt 1911.

Well, we have one confirmed new weapon. Two if you count the bat being wooden instead of metal (or at least it looks wooden to me), cause I am pretty sure the baseball bat Niko always used was metal...

Edit: Anyone notice those bikes? I'm almost positive that there wasn't a single bike with double headlights in GTA IV. Either The Lost are riding totally different bikes now, or they are riding customized bikes...
It looks like a 1911 with the little extension on the end of the barrel (It's NOT a silencer!)

Also, I doubt that picture of some guy being whacked from a bike is scripted. Throughout GTA IV, chase scenes were always live, as in I beat many missions by spraying a guy when he gets in a car. Anyone think this feature (And that awesome pistol), and the new bikes will be somehow featured in multiplayer? Maybe certain matches where you can only join if you have the DLC?

Imagine racing in multiplayer on bikes, with people whacking one-another off. Road Rash anyone?
LordLeverette is offline   Reply With Quote