View Single Post
Old 12-11-2008   #10
leelee862

leelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by }{oT~dEv1L 666 View Post
Yes, I think they are new characters, they can't be using all the same characters from Niko's story arc. But I hope there will be new "biker-esque" features. And ya, he can't compare to Niko, they're from different worlds. So, new animations, perhaps?
That's what I'm hoping for. An almost completely new cast of characters. I want to see a couple of returning faces but I think most of the characters from Niko's story have run their course a bit. As for new animations, I sure hope so, because I can imagine that Johnny would have more of a 'hard man' swagger to his walk and I can't really see him doing that weird swaying thing that Niko does from time to time. And judging from the pics, it looks like there will be a new 'biker-esque' feel to the game. Johnny's riding around with his gang in most of the them which could indicate that there may be a lot of involvement with your gang.

I for one cannot wait. Johnny was actually one of my favourite characters from Niko's story and I was hoping to see him again. Looks like Rockstar have gone 1 better for me

Last edited by leelee862; 12-11-2008 at 07:47 AM..
leelee862 is offline   Reply With Quote