View Single Post
Old 12-11-2008   #8
De7erminist
http://7thzone.net

De7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by leelee862 View Post
*Drools*

Yeah I swear that's Jeff in the top picture. If not then that's definitely got to be one of Johnny's friends because he doesn't look like a ped to me.

I love the batting picture. I hope we get to do that. Looking at that i'm guessing that new combat moves will probably come along with the DLC because Johnny would be more of a brawler. I can't see him using Niko's moves myself.
Yes, I think they are new characters, they can't be using all the same characters from Niko's story arc. But I hope there will be new "biker-esque" features. And ya, he can't compare to Niko, they're from different worlds. So, new animations, perhaps?
De7erminist is offline   Reply With Quote