View Single Post
Old 12-10-2008   #41
Antonio Montana

Antonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura about
Exactly. And why bring this topic up again? We've known he was a Serb from back when the game was out and the topic was resolved. x3mer, friend, I appreciate you going into details (which I already know), but it's fairly obvious when you start the game where Niko is from. As the topic starter, I would ask if you would let this topic die. I mean, all the details have been discussed. The situation in which Rockstar was is to make the game more Americanized, it was not made specifically for us from Balkan area. It was made like this so a typical American can understand everything. I mean, it is sad for me to hear such funny Serbian language, but coming from an American, he pulled it off good. Gotta give credits to Rockstar for diversifying the main characters. It's all cool that way.
Antonio Montana is offline   Reply With Quote