View Single Post
Old 12-09-2008   #10
ska
Wearing my rolex

ska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by }{oT~dEv1L 666 View Post
This article doesn't mean shit. If Braid can be second, LBP can be third, Spore can make the list and Flash/iPhone games can also be in there, this list is unreliable. Flash games are not considered as video games in their pure form, it is more of a web game. LBP, Spore and Braid are also casual games that are mentionable... but on the Top TEN? Please.... my god. If games with low budget and poor ideas that somehow succeed can be on Top ten lists, then something is wrong. GTA IV is only up on that list because of the sales records. I don't think that TIME writer knows anything about video games.
I think you need to relax, it's someone's personal opinion. Not everyone is into the same things as you, however I think Littlebigplanet should of came 2nd and I find it disgusting that Dead Space made it in there and MGS4 didn't.
ska is offline   Reply With Quote