View Single Post
Old 12-03-2008   #25
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by }{oT~dEv1L 666 View Post
Well, I guess this is what happens when Microsoft pokes their ose around GTA games. See why? R* North has to work on the DLC = no time for PC porting => left the work to R* Torronto. We all know R* Torronto have a a bad track record. They were the ones who ported Bully: Scholarship Edition to the PC and Manhunt 2 to the Wii.

I guess we'll just have to be contend with this. Even the editing tools in the video editor are kinda really basic. I guess R* North left them a really advanced code based on RAGE, and they couldn't manage with the porting, and optimized it poorly. They should've left it to R* North to do it instead, dang!
Yeah, no. They handed this off to Rockstar Toronto. They could have worked on the PC port later and delayed it instead of letting someone else handle it.
Thundercracker is offline   Reply With Quote