View Single Post
Old 12-02-2008   #19
De7erminist
http://7thzone.net

De7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura about
Well, I guess this is what happens when Microsoft pokes their ose around GTA games. See why? R* North has to work on the DLC = no time for PC porting => left the work to R* Torronto. We all know R* Torronto have a a bad track record. They were the ones who ported Bully: Scholarship Edition to the PC and Manhunt 2 to the Wii.

I guess we'll just have to be contend with this. Even the editing tools in the video editor are kinda really basic. I guess R* North left them a really advanced code based on RAGE, and they couldn't manage with the porting, and optimized it poorly. They should've left it to R* North to do it instead, dang!
De7erminist is offline   Reply With Quote