View Single Post
Old 12-02-2008   #10
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Problem is, people are trying to play the game at Max settings, WHICH WILL cripple your system unless you built it yesterday with all the lastest and fastest parts. A post over at GTAForums.com a member has done an article about running the game in lower graphics improves the framerate a lot and still looks miles better than the console version, so people need to relax when piling on the settings. I mean, it will disapoint a lot of you, but GTA4 is actually quite a power hungry game and running it on Max will look brilliant, but is only for those with Extreme High End Computers.

Ahh, makes me remember the times when I struggled to run San Andreas at 800x600.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote