View Single Post
Old 11-29-2008   #36
De7erminist
http://7thzone.net

De7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash_735 View Post
Because not everyone is like you *buys game* *Installs* *Takes game back to shop for full refund since Disc is not required to play* See the problem with that? Same thing with the NXE, people really are getting thick around here.
Yes, a real problem. But won't it be good enough if you can only run the game on authorized computers one at a time per purchase? Like, unlimited installs but each copy can only be run on one computer at one time. I'm sure they can implement that, can't they? And you know, have some seal on the box that if you peel open reveals the serial, and you can't return to the store anymore if it's peeled off. I don't see what's the problem in that. But I guess you can't have best of both worlds. Steam version doesn't have manuals, box, etc. for collection, but it's just more convenient. I hope Rockstar moves forward with their own Steam-like application, though!
De7erminist is offline   Reply With Quote