View Single Post
Old 11-29-2008   #33
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by }{oT~dEv1L 666 View Post
Wow... we really have to have our game in the drive? That sucks. Hopefully someting like Daemon Tools will work. I am a loyal and purchasing customer and I don't lend the game out to anyone, so I don't see why it's not possible to give us the feature of playing the game without the disc. I love the game a lot, and I collect all the GTA games, the last thing I want to see is my GTA IV disc being played to death by staying in the tray for a long time!
Because not everyone is like you *buys game* *Installs* *Takes game back to shop for full refund since Disc is not required to play* See the problem with that? Same thing with the NXE, people really are getting thick around here.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote