View Single Post
Old 11-28-2008   #7
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
I'm sorry, but I just laughed after the first retarded question "Why Have Copy Protection?", Well gee mister, I don't know if you know, but Piracy sure thrives on the PC.

edit: After reading tha article, then people WHO BUY THE GAME should have no problem, Nothing stupid like limited installs or anything, you can install it on as many computers as you like, give the game away when you're done, trade it in, etc, as long as the person has the disc. Many people are going to bitch and moan about having protection running in the background, but hey, this is modern day gaming on computers, Piracy is a big problem and sadly no company can look like a good guy when they apply this stuff but it needs to be done as they still are a Business and don't want 10 people buying the game and having 10,000 play it.

Last edited by Ash_735; 11-28-2008 at 12:43 PM..
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote