View Single Post
Old 11-20-2008   #22
leelee862

leelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enoughleelee862 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeeshan810 View Post
Oh...my...shit. *Drools*. That's going up as my background! Johnny's a freakin' bad ass.

I thought that Rockstar would just give Johnny a bigger part in Niko's story and just have Niko eventually kill Johnny off but they've actually come up with a whole freakin' story for him AND they're making him a playable character..just...AHHHHH....awesome!! I'm seriously acting like a little kid here. I'm 19 but acting like a 5 year old with a 50p piece. I just can't wait for this

Just wondering though, as i've never downloaded anything off live, and will only be setting up a connection and getting live for the downloadable content, how will this work? Do you download it to the disc itself or your hard drive(of which, I don't have..yet)?

Last edited by leelee862; 11-20-2008 at 06:50 PM..
leelee862 is offline   Reply With Quote