View Single Post
Old 11-13-2008   #237
Gotadime
The Genovese Family www.GTAIVMafia.com

Gotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChandlerBing View Post
The site is down and no sign of Gotadime anywhere, is everything ok?
Hey Chandler,

First, I'd like to apologize for the extremely late and overdue reply. Second, I'd like to thank you and all of our past members for your concern. Were weren't able to send out any information on the closing of the site and had to simply take it offline for a number of undisclosed reasons. It's nothing major, but we simply needed to close everything (fast). Not even the upper management was notified - we made an all out bail at 70 MPH (metaphorically speaking). It really is a shame, as we were one of the most organized and rising gangs on GTA. However, sometimes, you've just got to do what you've got to do.

I have no details at all about possibly making a come back on the PC. However, if it does happen, you guys will be the first to know (and I promise that we'll never bail again - it was a true fluke). Until then, be well and enjoy GTA!

Thanks,
Gotadime

^ Xbox 360 Multiplayer Crew - Join Us Today! ^
F8 Media | Experience Apollo
XBL Gamertag: Knight125
Gotadime is offline   Reply With Quote