View Single Post
Old 10-31-2008   #8
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zidane View Post
The problem was severe. Look at the awards GTAVC and SA won with their soundtracks in comparison.

GTA4's soundtrack is large. Very large. But in return, the songs aren't that great. That's just equivalent exchange.
Well the VCS Soundtrack kicks the shit out of III, SA and IV and sure challenges the original VC but that only won like one award to! As for IV, there's at least 4 full stations where I like nearly all of the songs so I'm happy with that. Still, hmm, this does seem odd as all I've seen is people complain about how shot GTA4 is and how much it fails and sucks shit. I know, Rockstar bribed these people, cause no one likes GTA4!
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote