View Single Post
Old 10-05-2008   #30
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

behzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to behold
Who gave me negative scores?WHO?
That user gave that negative scores,to 20th post and said to me: Don't be a tit please.
What do you mean?
Only Me and Ash_735 were talking about GTA-IV modding,so Ash_735 didn't got angry with that because he didn't care(Ash_735,always gave REAL REASON,ALWAYS)...

Why you can't believe me?Here,in GTAGAMING Forums,there is a user that anyone say to [HIM] V!RUS.
Do you know why people call him a V!RUS?Because he wanted to have some REP,so everywhere he says:REP ONLY or something like that(He said these to me that users call him V!RUS,I know he is not lier)...

If you take a look again in this topic you'll find him and you will find out I'm NOT A LIER...
I always told the TRUTH...

Why when you don't know about anything that happened here between me and Ash_735,you gave me the negative scores?Huh?WHY?

If you are a REAL MAN,post or send me your name,don't afraid to say your name...

You...You gave me -35 scores...

WHY YOU GAVE ME THAT?

HEY WHAT"S WRONG WITH YOU MF?

WHY YOU GIVVING ME NEGATIVE SCORES?

TELL ME WHY...

Last edited by behzad_sol; 10-05-2008 at 08:59 AM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
behzad_sol is offline   Reply With Quote