View Single Post
Old 10-02-2008   #19
baleent
Banned
Banned

baleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xegethra View Post
yeah, its good that they dont have a great well known line up...it means they are openminded and gives a chance for that arist to be heard

and theres some i recognise that came out before this game...theres a goth rock track on one of the rock stations (the one with the liberty spikes) i dont listen to rock much so yeah. theres also i german one i remember a bit. so yeah although i dont know them that much...i have heard them before and remember them. i dont listen to popular mainstream music as it just doesnt cover the genres i listen to (and glad of that too, its well known, but not the point every body knows it) i listen to about maybe...only 4 or 5 mainstream or popular bands, as the genre doesnt get a great deal of coverage.

but enoughabout that...i like the station electorchoc a bit...its not ebm but theres a couple tracks close to it
The thing about mainstream to me is that it all just feels too manufactured. Most of it is about making money rather than music, so it doesn't appeal to me. I had not heard many of the songs on this soundtrack before the game, but I do like Radio Broker and Fusion. I'd never even listened to acid jazz before Fusion.
baleent is offline   Reply With Quote