View Single Post
Old 10-01-2008   #12
De7erminist
http://7thzone.net

De7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash_735 View Post
I'd love to hear what these removed features are, and before you say, remember, did you hear them from Rockstar or a Magazine Article?
Magazine Article(s). These were from previews. I know they aren't official Rockstar announcements, but these features were in the game at one point of time during development of GTA IV, nonetheless. (Why show it to journalists then, if it isn't gonna be in the game?) I reckon that some of these features were greatly exaggerated by some Magazine writers, but still, I believe Rockstar had the intention of implementing more stuff in GTA IV (some new, some in San Andreas), but left it out of the final game due to many reasons.

Maybe they were going for perfection, and these features weren't complete, or that these features affected game performance greatly, or that it just simply didn't work. But, R*, just bring some of those features to the PC version! I know removed features brought back into the PC version, but from the first preview in GameInformer, I'm pretty damn sure there was a mention of the first in-game mission, which was supposed to be much cooler than the one we've gotten currently.
De7erminist is offline   Reply With Quote