View Single Post
Old 09-27-2008   #15
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels
Loyal Member

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noblemight View Post
I wonder why this achievement exists. Gta doesn't seem like the type of game you want to sprint through missing practically everything that's good and enjoyable. Microsoft and their damn achievements are conniving with game makers to get more re-playability out of the games. And achievement addicts can't help but kill themselves for that next pop-up.
Personally I played it normally, odd fuck-about, odd mission or two, then I concentrated on the achievements, like I do in most games.