View Single Post
Old 09-25-2008   #18
Xegethra

Xegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura about
yeah the thing is, underground music is new...who wants to hear the same bands every day no matter where you go?

thats why gta try giving not so big names to listen to...its new to us..like it or not its jyst giving us more variety of bands to hear

i like underground...not so popular music, i only listen to about 4 or 5 mainstream bands as it doesnt really cover the music i like much...gta 4 had no music i liked either but i get what they were tying to do...i only liked 2 tracks in the game...let your body learn by nitzer ebb and the track after that one.

listening to no so popular music gives freshness...and open up a door to listen to a band you might actually like...the fact is all bands were underground at one point, that noone cared about and little fanbase...but they grew and grew to what you currently like...if people didnt give it a chance thered be no music full stop as noone will hear the bands messages and music