View Single Post
Old 09-11-2008   #12
Xegethra

Xegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura about
yeah, its good that they dont have a great well known line up...it means they are openminded and gives a chance for that arist to be heard

and theres some i recognise that came out before this game...theres a goth rock track on one of the rock stations (the one with the liberty spikes) i dont listen to rock much so yeah. theres also i german one i remember a bit. so yeah although i dont know them that much...i have heard them before and remember them. i dont listen to popular mainstream music as it just doesnt cover the genres i listen to (and glad of that too, its well known, but not the point every body knows it) i listen to about maybe...only 4 or 5 mainstream or popular bands, as the genre doesnt get a great deal of coverage.

but enoughabout that...i like the station electorchoc a bit...its not ebm but theres a couple tracks close to it
Xegethra is offline   Reply With Quote