View Single Post
Old 08-26-2008   #11
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels
Loyal Member

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerwisniewski View Post
I love how i get negative repped for my last post.
Thank's for the asshole who didnt even bother to leave his name.

ANYWAYS, yeah he looks very similar to the guy in BEL's,
Whilst I feel your pain, try not to take it personal, the rep system is a good one, but can be easily abused. Heck, a guy totally got the wrong end of the stick in his neg-rep message, but never left his name, so I replied to his message within the thread. And then got another neg-rep for "whining." Heh, I never knew stating your case was whining. (He also never signed his name -.-)

Anyway, it wouldn't suprise me if Niko was based (loosely?) on this guy, too many similar options, I also think Niko was giving the brown jacket so he wasn't too similar. But then there's a similar blue tracksuit top you can buy from the Russian shop.