View Single Post
Old 08-22-2008   #13
De7erminist
http://7thzone.net

De7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura about
Good job, Brotha! I'm getting a lot of inspiration from it for my own video!

But, as a freelance film maker, I feel that you should make use of the beat of the song for your video, and a smoother transition should also be used for the texts (Brotha Production Presents, etc.) when it exited the screen.

Also, the camera angles were nice, but like I said, make use of the music. Mark out the beat of the song if you have to, and mess with different kinds of transitions. The transitions for the text/clip to enter and exit need not be the same, but just keep it the same pace as the rest of the video.

Also, you can make use of certain software (Like Soundtrack Pro, Nuendo or even plain ol' Final Cut Pro) to cut up and merge the songs you are using for maximum effect. It also adds to the professionalism of it. If you watch those film trailers, they actually cut up songs and remix them. Not in that sense of remixing, but yeah, just cut them up.

Also, I suggest you use a White font with a thick, black shadow for text, because Green somehow makes it look cheap. Maybe mess with some fonts for the professional effect.

Other than that, nice video, keep it up! But take my suggestions and feedback!

Last edited by De7erminist; 08-22-2008 at 07:11 AM..
De7erminist is offline   Reply With Quote